Rejected load of food? Donate it!
With a network of food banks across Indiana capable of accepting large truckloads,
you can get back on the road quickly while knowing your load will feed hungry Hoosiers.
WHERE TO DONATE
Call the nearest location and we will do everything we can
to unload your truck quickly and get you back on the road again.
WHAT TO DONATE
- Dry, frozen, and refrigerated foods
- Non-bulk and bulk items
- Products with unbroken seals and original labels showing ingredients and dates
For more information, see FAQs
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
When you donate a load through Food Drop, you can expect:
- Swift help unloading truck
- Tax-deductible receipt for donation
- All food will go to families in need
Copyright © 2018 Allison Transmission Copyright © 2018 Indy Hunger Network