Rejected load of food? Donate it!
If you have a rejected load of quality food, donating is now easier and more cost-effective than dumping.
With a network of food banks across Indiana capable of accepting large truckloads,
you can get back on the road quickly while knowing your load will feed hungry Hoosiers.
WHERE TO DONATE
Gleaners Food Bank
Midwest Food Bank
St. Vincent de Paul Food Pantry
WHAT TO DONATE
- Dry, frozen and refrigerated foods are all acceptable
- Retail commercial products are preferred
- Non-bulk and bulk items are accepted
- Product seals must not be broken
- Ingredients and dating must be listed on food products
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Help unloading
- Receipt for your donation
- Swift in-and-out access
- Food will feed hundreds of families in need