Rejected load of food? Donate it!
If you have a rejected load of quality food, donating is now easier and more cost-effective than dumping.
With a network of food banks across the state capable of accepting large truckloads,
you can get back on the road quickly while knowing your load will feed hungry families.
WHERE TO DONATE
Facilities are located throughout Indiana. Call 24/7 to get connected with the closest agency that can accept your load now.
WHAT TO DONATE
- Dry, frozen, and refrigerated foods
- Non-bulk and bulk items
- Products with unbroken seals and original labels showing ingredients and dates
For more information, see FAQs
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Swift help unloading truck
- Tax-deductible receipt for donation
- All food will go to families in need
Copyright © 2018 Allison Transmission Copyright © 2018 Indy Hunger Network